Why is the name of your company Rag & Bone Recycling if you buy metal? We are the modern day rag & bone man. We pay homage to the first scrappers around that were called “rag & bone men”. Do yourself a favor & a little light reading about our name by clicking here, you won’t be disappointed.
Why are you closed on Sunday & Mondays? As much as we love the business & our customers, we also like to have a little bit of life. We’re sure you can relate.
What items or material do you NOT accept :
- TV’s / monitors / flatscreens
- Petroleum or Oils
- Aluminum Beverage / Soda Cans
- Propane / Helium Tanks
How should I prepare to come to come to Rag & Bone Recycling?
- Bring your license or ID card. You are required to provide your license or ID with every transaction.
- No open toe, flip-flops or sandals of any kind allowed.
- All customers are responsible to unload their own vehicle.